Yeast infection is an unfriendly infection that affects women in their private part. There are different ways to cure yeast infection, but in this article, we are going to be focused on how to use scent leaf to cure yeast infection.
The most common vaginal infection is yeast infection, and it is the most unbearable. Most women will have a yeast infection at least once in their life, while most have it two or more times.
As a woman, if you see a vaginal discharge that is whitish and feels like yogurt, then you probably have a yeast infection. The good news is that it can be treated. When the yeast that lives in the vagina grows rapidly out of control, that is what is said to be a yeast infection.
The following are the causes of vagina yeast infection:
Causes Of Yeast Infection
- Hormonal Imbalance
- Antibiotics (it reduces the good bacteria that live in the vagina)
- Weak Immune System
Some Symptoms Of Yeast Infection Are:
- Burning Sensation
Scent leaf is a tropical plant that belongs to the family of Labiate.
Scent leaf is a plant that can be found in most homes as a spice for cooking food because of its strong aroma. Scent leaves are high in calcium, phosphorus, iron, potassium, carbon and vitamin A. When extracted, the oil from scent leaves has a significant amount of antiseptic, antibacterial, and antifungal activities.
Some Benefits Of Scent Leaf.
- Scent leaf can be used to prevent and also treat malaria, catarrh, cough and fever.
- Scent leaf is known to be useful in the medication for people living with HIV/AIDS (human immunodeficiency virus and Acquired immune deficiency syndrome).
- It also used in the treatment of fungal infections, fever and colds.
- It is very effective for people who eat late at night because they are likely to experience indigestion and bloating. The scent leaf helps fight indigestion and bloating.
- Scent leaf also has immense health beneﬁt in easing bowel evacuation and weight loss management. Adding it to your diet plan is very effective in weight loss journey
- Scent leaves can also be used as a food preservative due to its anti-microbial and anti-bacterial properties.
- Scent leaves can also be used for the treatment of urinary infections, gonorrhoea infection, vaginal douches.
How To Use scent leaf To Cure Yeast Infection.
- After your menstruation
- Get a handful of the scent leaf. Wash properly and put in a clean pot.
- Add water and a little salt in the pot.
- Bring the scent leaf mixture to a boil.
5. Once it is boiled, turn it into a bowl or bucket
- Sit on the bowl or bucket and let the stem/vapour work its magic.
- Sit for at least ten minutes
Do this regularly on a monthly basis after your menstruation and this will get rid of vaginal odour, menstrual pains and more.
Take note that this treatment has not been scientifically proven just yet. If the yeast infection is getting out of hand, see a healthcare provider.
It is advised to always talk to your doctor before starting any routine treatment so that you can get the best advice.
Scent leaf has got lots of health benefits. Because of its antifungus and antibacterial properties, it is believed that scent leaf can cure yeast infection. Lots of people surf the internet to know how to use scent leaf to cure yeast infection. It is not proven that scent leaf can cure yeast infection totally, but it can reduce the effects like smell and itching. I recommend you see your doctor for a proper check-up to see the severity of the infection so that you can have a proper, better and faster treatment.